Saturday, September 14, 2013

Paula Deen Is Back, Y’All!

Via Bill 

 

 Paula Deen is back!

The celeb chef, 66, made her first public appearance since settling the racial discrimination lawsuit that practically destroyed her empire, and was moved to tears after receiving a 10-minute standing ovation at the Metro Cooking & Entertaining Show in Houston on Saturday.

"These are tears of joy, y'all," she said. "This is my first time out in three months. … The one place I wanted to make my first step out was in Texas. You are forgiving folks with hearts as big as your state." She added, "We all experience pain in some way, but pain is also a good thing because it makes you grow."

More @ Yahoo

8 comments:

  1. Will she figure out that it was the damn Yankees that threw her out but it was Dixie that brought her back? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved Paula...she is a good soul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was spited by her own kind..
    Deenie baby is a hard core democrat and long hard Obama supporter. She had Michell on her show before..
    Far as I care, she got what she deserved..

    Michael-- Deo Vindicabamur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deenie baby is a hard core democrat and long hard Obama supporter.

      I didn't know that, so now I could care less. Thanks.

      Delete