Thursday, November 7, 2013

Why Preppers Should Be THRILLED That The Stock Market Has Hit An All-Time High

NASDAQ-stock-market-displays-at-Times-Square-Photo-by-bfishadow-on-Flickr

I am a prepper and I LOVE the fact that the stock market is at an all-time high. In fact, I hope that it keeps going up for as long as possible. Why? Because it gives me more time to prepare for the inevitable collapse that is coming. As I will discuss extensively below, anyone with half a brain should be able to see that a great financial disaster is coming to this nation. If you still doubt this after reading this article, please go check out The Economic Collapse Blog where I have posted nearly 1000 articles that break this down in excruciating detail. Unfortunately, a lot of preppers out there are being really, really stupid right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment