Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jobs Report is Fraud, Greatest Ponzi Scheme in History Continues

Via avordvet

 Jobs Report is Fraud, Greatest Ponzi Scheme in History Continues

I am a small businessman at “ground zero.” I don’t need Obama, the Fed, economists, or the media to tell me how the economy is doing. I live it. And I’m telling you, we’re all being lied to. The economy is not getting better, it’s getting worse. 
 
Back in late 2007 and early 2008, I publicly predicted (numerous times) that we were entering the deepest recession since the 1929 Great Depression. At the exact moment I wrote about this, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke was testifying in front of Congress that the economy was fine, we were not in recession, and there was little threat of a serious economic decline. It turned out he was dead wrong about everything. A small businessman always knows.

In my national bestselling book, ”The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide“ I predicted all of this: the decline of the economy, the death of jobs, the disaster of Obamacare, and the murder of the middle class. It’s all happening in front of our very eyes.

More @ The Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment