Monday, January 27, 2014

11 Year Old Writes Heart Wrenching Letter: “Why Gun Free Zones Violate My Right To Be Protected”

                                                                            weapons

While politicians are consistently attacking Americans second amendment rights through propaganda and lies children’s lives hang in the balance.  To push their political agenda they claim “they are doing it for the children” or “want to make America safer.” As adults fight it out in the political arena, trying to push through “illegal” gun control laws, the most innocent of America have become “defenseless targets”; all for the sake of “political correctness.”  Their voices have been stifled by those claiming to know what is best for them while they have never walked in these children’s shoes.

I do wonder how they would respond to this amazing, heart wrenching letter from an eleven year old little girl. She asked that I share her story and her plea to do away with gun free zones while keeping her name out of the “public eye”. As you read her story you will understand why.
    January 22, 2014

    “Why gun free zones violate my right to be protected”

 “When I was six with my biological mother I was medically neglected, I had no education; I weighed 40 lbs and was beaten with rose bush switches. I slept in the back of a van and was starved. I didn’t even own one outfit. Have you ever been whipped with a rose bush switch until your legs bled and you had no one to protect you? Have you ever gone days without food while your so called parent ate in front of you? Have you ever had to sleep in the trunk of a van hidden by blankets and pillows so the police couldn’t see that was where you slept? Have you ever been forced to stay with a sex offender wondering when you would be hurt again? If not then you can’t possibly know what it is like to be helpless, scared for your life, and unprotected. But I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment