Monday, February 24, 2014

Susan Rice: No regrets about Benghazi remarks

POS

U.S. National Security Advisor Susan Rice said on Sunday she has no regrets about initially characterizing the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, as a "spontaneous response" to an anti-Islam video.

“What I said to you that morning, and what I did every day since, was to share the best information that we had at the time,” Rice told NBC's David Gregory in her first appearance on "Meet the Press" since making her initial remarks about the attack on the show. “The information I provided, which I explained to you, was what we had at the moment. It could change. I commented that this was based on what we knew on that morning, was provided to me and my colleagues and indeed to Congress by the intelligence community, and that’s been well validated in many different ways since."

More @ Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment