Monday, April 7, 2014

White Privilege explained

Via WiscoDave

 White Privilege AMEX

As a black man, I long to experience white privilege. Until the National White Privilege Conference came along, I thought I was getting as much privilege as any white man. Apparently not.

I’m told by my white friends that because of white privilege, orange juice is both more orangey and more juicy for white folks. Even when offered a taste of theirs, orange juice still tastes like orange juice to me.

One of my white friends said to me the other day that she wished with all her heart that I could hear music the way she hears music, because she of her“white privilege.” We even put the headphones up to our ears simultaneously, and you could dip me in butter, roll me in flour and call me “Biscuit,” because I swear that white girl was getting FAR more out of that music than I was.

Here I thought guilty white Liberals and ignorant black Liberals were making this up, but who knew God just made white people better!

No comments:

Post a Comment