Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Woman Says DHS Forced Her to Strip Naked at Gunpoint During Terrifying Dawn Raid

Via Jeffery


Kari Edwards said she and her boyfriend were forced to strip naked at gunpoint during a terrifying Department of Homeland Security dawn raid on their Florida home which lasted for two hours.

The incident began on June 10 at 6:16am when numerous armed SWAT team members, accompanied by a helicopter overhead, arrived in an armored vehicle at the couple’s address before smashing in the door and deafening their pet cat with flash bang smoke grenades.

“They busted in like I was a terrorist or something,” Edwards told the Tea Party News Network, adding, “[An officer] demanded that I drop the towel I was covering my naked body with before snatching it off me physically and throwing me to the ground.”

More @ Info Wars

5 comments:

  1. Bizarre to say the least, especially because the woman said she used to work for DHS, too. Sounds like some kind of revenge thing. I am getting so tired of not being told precisely where this went down - Florida is a big state. Did I miss what town?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call the act for what it is, terrorism. There is no compelling reason to force a woman to be naked in the presence of a group of armed men. It was sexual in nature, with the intent to humiliate and degrade the woman. Of course, it is a foregone conclusion, the officers involved acted in accordance with policy and procedures, therefore no wrong doing by the SWAT team members. The fix is in.
    The take away lesson: The LEOs/SWAT will do what ever they damn well want to do you, (naked at gun point) and there is not a thing you can do about it. It is only a matter of time when the line is crossed and the SWAT boys start raping, when they go a raiding. What is going to stop them? Nothing. Who is going to stop them? Nobody.
    Bet a case of beer that one of those Officer Safety SWAT boys, coming home safe at the end of his, shift, when home and masterbated. We have some truely evil, perverted out of control people in the LEO uniforms. It will get much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'll tell you, when I was 10 or 11 years old I was by our farm pond checking on the tractor that was powering the irrigation pump when the son of a migrant worker (about 9 or so) came running up and kicked my dog into the pond. I threw that little SOB in right behind the dog. He yelled I can't swim. I said, "you should have thought about that before you kicked my dog" Did I help him out of the pond? HELL NO.
    He'd still be in there today if he hadn't learned to swim right fast. Now I'm not a mean person but you don't mess with my dog or my family. When I kicked that kid in the pond there was no thought process involved. It was just instinct.

    If anyone ever kicks my door in during the night it's going to be the same thing. Instinct will kick in and in the words of Uncle Si, it's going to be on like Donkey Kong.
    I hope I do stop and think because I know the outcome probably won't be in my favor but based on my life experience I suspect I'll react first and think later.

    ReplyDelete