Thursday, August 7, 2014

Border Patrol Agent Reveals that ADMITTED MURDERERS are Being Released into America

 christopher cabrera

What is it going to take for Americans to put down their remotes and wake up to what is happening at our Southern Border?

And more importantly, what will it take for Americans to finally do something about it?

Has everyone forgotten that these people work for us?

Would you consider releasing an admitted murderer, notice I said ADMITTED and not suspected, into the United States an act of treason? Would that qualify?

While Obama and his complicit & traitorous legislators enjoy their vacations, this is exactly what has been happening. These traitors come in both colors, red and blue. However, I am not disillusioned enough to believe that there really are two distinct political parties in America. Both sides share the guilt and equally share a common agenda.

I don’t want to hear another word about gun control. I don’t want to hear another word about these poor helpless children who are entering the country to claim their free soccer balls from bleeding heart turncoats like Glenn Beck and Ted Cruz.

I am sick of hearing the lies. I am sick of the media twisting the stories and yanking at our heart strings. My heart strings currently belong to my own children. They are here legally and my government is putting my kids in danger.

More with video @ DC Clothesline

No comments:

Post a Comment