Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Adults Targeted as Federal Government Prepares to Track the Unvaccinated

Via Steven 

 Big Brother Pointing

During the National Vaccine Advisory Committee’s (NVAC) February meeting, American adults were put on notice by Big Brother that non-compliance with federal vaccine recommendations will not be tolerated. Public health officials have unveiled a new plan to launch a massive nationwide vaccination promotion campaign involving private business and non-profit organizations to pressure all adults to comply with the adult vaccination schedule approved by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).1

12 comments:

  1. Push, push, push.... I don't think that we really have much time left, before things kick off! (I really, honestly hope that I'm wrong about that.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly not getting any better as the days go by.

      Delete
  2. Do CDC employees bleed? I mean, they aren't allowed to, ...but do they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by unvaccinated, they are not referring to the millions that dhs lets on illegally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, heaven forbid..............

      Delete
    2. I do believe that that's racist.. you should be ashamed...

      Delete
    3. :) I've already reported him.......:)

      Delete
  4. For added convenience I will let gov.gov vaccinate me when they come for my guns, those MRAPs use a lot of fuel and there is no sense in coming twice for the same result.

    ReplyDelete