Wednesday, May 6, 2015

ISIS Vows to Kill Pamela Geller

Via Joe

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2211945.1430885932!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/index_500_500/pamela-geller-isis.jpg

A message on the website Just Paste It claims Pamela Geller, one of the organizers of Sunday's "Draw Muhammad" event in Garland, Texas, will be killed by Islamic State (ISIS) sympathizers.

"The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah in the heart of our enemy," the message reads. "Our aim was the khanzeer Pamela Geller and to show her that we don't care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter."

Two gunmen, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, were shot to death by police outside the event when they jumped from a car with assault rifles.

More @ Newsmax

9 comments:

  1. Bring it. I'm thinking we should put a fatwa on the entire Muslim religion. Beginning today & with one half-black, gay, Marxist we all know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie! When we finally get the chance to play cowboys and muslims, we will not have to spend the money to leave the country, they will bring their jihad here. Good news, as I see it; less travel time and more money to spend on ammo and other sundry items. BTW, little islamic lion, I STILL do not play well with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I STILL do not play well with others.

      Stay out of my sand box. :)

      Delete
  3. Went out to practice my head shots yesterday and decided to stop before I made myself worse. From 8 long paces with a 4 1/2" barrel 9mm shooting at a small prescription medicine bottle. First shot 1 1/2" right. Second shot brushed it on the left. Third shot blew it out of sight behind the dirt berm. Next target, 12 gage shotgun shell casing standing on end. First shot rocked it, 2nd shot knocked it down, 3rd shot (much smaller profile now) blew it back there with the medicine bottle. Never looked at the sights on the pistol. Shots were less than 1 second apart.

    Just hope I can do near that well on a live target if it's ever necessary and I sure hope it doesn't come to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just hope I can do near that well on a live target if it's ever necessary

      I'd sure go for center mass.

      Delete
  4. Oh yes but sometimes a head shot is all you have.
    I fully expect that the next time I go I won't be able to hit the
    side of a barn. Some days are better than others,,,,,,, especially
    for us old guys. grins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure hope the weather doesn't mess up your PATCON. As usual I just couldn't make it this year. Maybe one of these times. CH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and we are proceeding along today with two classes.

      Delete