Thursday, June 25, 2015

Farrakhan: I Don’t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag, ‘We Need to Put the American Flag Down’

Via Cousin John

Image result for Farrakhan: I Don’t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag, ‘We Need to Put the American Flag Down’

Louis Farrakhan stated “We need to put the American flag down. Because we’ve caught as much hell under that as the Confederate flag” in remarks before the Metropolitan AME Church in Washington, DC on Wednesday first reported by DC’s WMAL.

More with video @ Breitbart

6 comments:

  1. I never, in my wildest dream's, thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's right. Every slave ship in the Americas flew either a British flag or the stars and stripes. Slavery was legal under the American flag from 1776 through 1865, while the Confederacy lasted a mere four years.

    It's time for Amazon, Ebay, Target, NASCAR to ban the slavery flag, Old Glory. If we are going to be silly, let's get real silly like Louis Farrakhan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe I have something in common with the idiot. :)

      Delete
    2. I thought the same...the dumb sob finally said something right.

      Delete