Monday, June 29, 2015

Win the Fight!

 http://www.confederateamericanpride.com/RebGeneral.gif

Forget, Hell!

It's been a while since we've seen the Sparklie of Death.

Remember, a Sparklie is something that distracts you while something worse is happening that is genuinely dangerous.

In this particular case, what is happening is a nearly literal Sparklie of Death.

The Confederate Battle Flag is the brightest Sparklie at the moment.  It is not in the sky all by itself, however.  Right up there with it are the calls for revealing KKK member info, calls to take down the Jefferson Memorial, Illegals, ISIS, and much, much more.

Instead of fighting the removal of the Battle Flag from places you consider important, might I suggest that you hoist it, and run off the invaders?  Petitions to defend your culture - really?

6 comments:

  1. When I was a kid my old man had a 72 ss chevelle. It was gray with black deck stripes. And it had a tag on the front with same rebel guy with the words Forget Hell on it. Thanks for the memories. Rooster108

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In military school, we had two framed pictures in our room: One had a picture of a Yankee with the words Forget It and the other was of a Confederate with Forget Hell! :)

      Delete
  2. At present I'm flying the Bloodstained Banner (3rd National flag of the CSA), the Texas flag, the battle flag of the Army of Tennessee, and General Taylor's reverse-color flag of the Army of the Trans-Mississippi. I'll put Old Glory up for the Forth of July but I'm not taking anything down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brock,
    "Fly The Flag!!!?" Really?? Hell, It's still Flyin' by the Patriots!! I double Dog Dare any S.O.B. to try to take mine down!! Besides the one i have at the House, there is the "Plate" on the front of my "White" Ford Ranger P/U Truck and i haven't yet but on my next jump I'm going to unfurel the "Southern Cross" after I get under Canopy and Fly it in !! 'Been flying the "Jolly Roger" for several years...since Ghoulidge of '82!! It's time "NOW" to add the "Southern Cross" to the line up!! There's a long story behind me flyin' the "Jolly Roger" under Canopy after a Skydive, have to devote that to another post!! 'Have several "Stars n' Bars aka Southern Cross" Battle flags in Yacht Pennant configuration that will work!! 'Next "window of Opportunity" to Skydive will be on 11/12JULY, I'll keep you posted!!
    Got Gunz.....OUTLAW??!!!!!,
    III%,
    skybill-out

    ReplyDelete