Tuesday, July 14, 2015

$NAACP$ Calls for Removal of Confederate Generals from Stone Mountain & Battle Flag from Alabama Trooper's Patch

Via Billy

http://pre06.deviantart.net/9319/th/pre/f/2012/149/f/1/stone_mountain__georgia_by_deviantvicky-d51ibb5.jpg

The attack on the South is orchestrated and contrived. There is no way that businesses like Amazon, to elected officials to open Marxists and racists such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (They aren't for the advancement of anyone but Blacks) could be doing what they are doing all by themselves. Following the limp-wristed removal of the Confederate battle flag from the South Carolina capitol grounds by Governor Nikki Haley (R), that removal of the Dukes of Hazzard and the move by Memphis to dig up the bones of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife, the NAACP is now calling for Stone Mountain to be liberated of the image of Confederate Generals on it.

WSBTV reports:

More with video @ Freedom Outpost

****************

 WND
Just this week. the NAACP in Huntsville, Alabama, called for the removal of Confederate flag symbolism from the uniforms worn by state troopers, and displayed on trooper vehicles.

It’s not as if troopers were wearing a patch of the flag, or something so obvious.

Rather, an image of the rebel flag is embedded in the Coat of Arms of the State of Alabama, and it’s that symbol that’s worn by troopers and portrayed on their vehicles.

“The time is right and I just think it needs to be,” said NAACP Huntsville spokesman Rev. Robert Shanklin, to local WAFF. “We need to do a clean sweep. The state and local government, anywhere that that’s located.”

Alabama Highway Patrol officials have said the determination on whether the symbol stays or goes rests in the hands of Gov. Robert Bentley.

10 comments:

  1. Not sure why a white group could not sue the naacp for discriminating against whites? If we had a group called naawp. They would be sued and put out of business??? Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. The naawp could have their meetings at " Cracker" Barrel. I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut up my Macy's card and mailed it back to them with the reason why (I agree with Trump telling the truth about illegal immigration, so they wouldn't want me for a customer). Now Amazon will be hearing from me that I will no longer be using its services. I will miss Amazon, but I am sure they wouldn't want this Copperhead for a customer "feeling" as Bezos does. Politicizing every day life is going to have some major consequences for the big Lefties who think they run the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous:

      If you would like to disparage Scott as well as our ancestors and call me a coward if I don't post your insulting remarks, you need to post under your real name, not "Brave" Anonymous. How about an email address or even your snail mail address? Mine are available on the site or is it you who are the coward? Guess we shall see. :)

      Delete
  4. I've never been farther then 2 hours from home in my life but if they try to remove this monument I will drive my truck down there and stand guard with y'all . On A side note could you'll have to give me directions. I've never been lost but I was confused as hell once for a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to rub noses in shit: comment at WRSA in response to the flag removal stunt by communists bree newsome and James Tyson and my assessment of how these would develop and play out.
    Without fail, my comments that we were already way behind the power curve of the what needed to be done (ASAP) was stomped on (without fail) by the Patriot purists and their losing/defeatist strategy of non-engagement.

    WRSA - “That’s a policy of the extirpation…”
    June 27, 2015 at 11:10
    “I guarantee you that treasonous communists/progressives/liberals/radical environmentalists, who are extremely trained and experienced in mountaineering are
    gathering their gear and formulating a plan to deface the
    Confederate Memorial carving at Stone Mountain.”
    Agreed, radical environmentalist/communist shitbag James Ian Tyson
    was not arrested mountaineering and defacing the Confederate Memorial carving at Stone Mountain, but the reality of such an attempt in is not farfetched in ISIS america.
    I will be Jack’s “complete lack of surprise,” when I hear news reports of this in the very near future.

    ReplyDelete