Sunday, September 6, 2015

Europe and America, committing suicide

Via David


https://thebodyoftruth.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/cartoon-wilders-finger-in-dike.jpg 

The following video is so hideously foolish and unbelievably saccharine that I could barely stand to watch it. If it weren’t for my policy of viewing in full every video I embed, I would have bailed out after the first twenty seconds.

Watch it yourself; you’ll see.

Many thanks to The Dutch Patriot for (partially) translating the lyrics, and to Vlad Tepes for subtitling this ditty from the Jack Kevorkian Choir of the Netherlands:

 Video @ Gates of Vienna

The Dutch Patriot’s explanatory email (with the translated lyrics) is below.


These people wrote a welcoming song for the “ refugees” who made it across all the safe parts of Europe straight into the honey pots of Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. It’s in a building called the America Hall.

I made a translation of what they are singing. The whole scene reminded me of the movie Independence Day. The scene with these naïve people on top of a building welcoming not-so-nice aliens. The clip speaks for itself. Many women in the party!
What they sing is this:


You are welcome!
Welcome in my country.
You are welcome!
Stranded here all of a sudden [?]
I want to learn about you!
I want to know who you are!
Tell me all your stories.
I want to understand [you should]
I saw you on a boat.
I saw you on the news and in the papers.
Fear only on your face.
Your daughter in your arms.
So many died…
[Can’t hear what they sing in the next line]
But you made it!
And now I feel your pain.
You are welcome!
Stranded all of a sudden.
I want to learn about you!
I want to know who you are…
Tell me your story
I want to understand what’s it like… [no you don’t!]
Here you are safe.
All your worries will be gone.
We want to help.
We will stand beside you.
We want to laugh and cry with you [mostly crying I think]
You can depend on us! [who needs enemies when one has friends like these!]
You are welcome!
And that goes on and on and on…

Baron and my lady… I think we are doomed.

Please post this video. People should become afraid. Very afraid when you see this sorry bunch of fellow citizens…

No comments:

Post a Comment