Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Investigator: Hillary Forwarded Classified Email With The Name Of CIA Operative

Via comment by Bill on EXCLUSIVE VIDEO=> Hillary Meets With Radical #Blac...
"Hillary has gone into full desperado mode. Who knows, she might meet her future cell mate in the federal penitentiary. Word has it that the latest batch of emails contained the real name of a CIA source in Libya. I'm sure he was tortured and killed. That woman has more blood on her hands than a slaughterhouse butcher. So, at this point what difference does it make if she supports cop killers?"

 http://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Hillary-classified-email-department-of-state-secretary-of-state-scandal-620x435.jpg

“What she’s done is very serious and everyone else who’s done it has either gone to jail or had problems like you wouldn’t believe,” Trump said to Sean. Trump went on to cite the prosecution of General Petraeus as an analogous situation. “You know what they did with him,” Trump continued, “two years probation and everything else. They destroyed his life and what he did is 5% of what she’s done."

The rest with video @ Hannity

4 comments:

  1. Rulez for tonight's debate.

    http://theeveningchronicle.blogspot.com/2015/10/tonights-drinking-game-rules.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't need any extra since I certainly won't put myself through such agony, not that I watch TV anyway. :)

      Delete
  2. If I had done that I couldn't live with myself. I would have been fired, fined, and put in federal prison and rightfully so. My friends and family would have been ashamed that I could have taken my responsibility so lightly. I would ask for no quarter, knowing that I could have been a patriot's executioner. Yet Hillary doesn't seem to be botbhered even a little bit. "What difference at this point does it make?" How can someone be so arrogant?

    ReplyDelete