Tuesday, December 22, 2015

An Honorable End & The Death Watch

Via Ryan


“We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.”
―Oswald Spengler, Man and Technics: A Contribution to a Philosophy of Life

2 comments:

  1. We own two Virginia gravesites next to my Mother and Father-in-law's sites, looking up at the Blue Ridge Mountains. Having not long left I plan to pack up my self defense gear and move back to beautiful Franklin County, VA soon. Let the bastard traitors try something. I would love for my heirs to remember me dying for the State that gave us Founders and Presidents and Lee and Jackson. I have adopted the "Natural Rights Attitude." We have nothing to lose but our grand-children's Freedom.

    Don't mess with old Tarheels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking up at the Blue Ridge Mountains.

      :) What a beatiful view you will have.

      Delete