Thursday, December 31, 2015

"Leave. Me. And. Mine. Alone. Forever."

Comment by Central Alabamian on Supreme Court grants black man “40 acres of land a...

 Image result for Leave. Me. the hell alone

Okay, I want repartitions for the ones I'm sure I'm kin to who were forced walk The Trail of Tears. I want 400 acres, 4 tractors ( one of which will be a late-model Allis-Chambers G in mint condition, with every attachment ever made for it; this is non-negotiable, because I want it. :) ), plus every other piece of equipment to be here-after named, along with any variety and number of critters I so desire.

The 400 acres to consist of a mix of swamplandm river bottom land, upland, hay fields, crop fields, oak and hickory stands, long-leaf and lob-lolly pine stands, and popular and cedar stands, along with every square foot of it to be fenced and cross fenced to my hearts desire. It must have at least 2 major creeks, 2 20+/- acre lakes, with numerous small ponds scattered about it. Also, a life-time supply of any seed, fruit tree, vine, or other plant I so desire.

Just 40 acres and a mule?...... HAH, I think not!

Of course, I'm a reasonably-minded man, and I can be persuaded to drop all these rightful demands, by the US government doing one very simple thing:

Leave. Me. And. Mine. Alone. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment