Monday, February 29, 2016

Racist Anti-Trump Robocalls Hit SEC Primary States – Looks Like Coordinated Attack Between GOPe and Liberal Media

Via Billy

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/msnbc-backfire-370x214.jpg

There are reports of racist anti-Trump robocalls hitting the SEC primary states tonight.
 
This is after a weekend of racist smears by the liberal media and GOP establishment – including Marco Rubio – on Donald Trump.

The calls are reportedly coming from the Rubio Conservative Solutions PAC.

6 comments:

  1. The heavier the flak, the more we double down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be "Yes, Madam". Long day, Mr. Townsend?

      Delete
    2. Oh, my and I even have your name ridden on my desk to remind me. But yes one of the worst days I have ever had. Probably April 30, 1975 was worst. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry it was not good today, or in '75. The total fall of the USA will be the worst day of all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, maybe something good will arise from the ashes. At least we can hope.

      Delete