- Like so many of my working class peers, I’ve turned to the stock market in order to secure my financial well-being.
- With every democratic candidate taking direct aim at capital gains reform, Trump’s ire, like that of retail investors, is laser focused on hedge fund managers alone.
- It is Donald Trump’s brash honesty that will, by virtue of freedom and assignment of shame, compel to the bargaining table those who are tied to ideology or special interests.
- With a Trump presidency the corporate tax would be reduced ending tax inversions, creating jobs and propelling the stock market to oxygen challenged heights not seen before.
- The greatest beneficiary of this renaissance would be the biotechnology sector crawling out from underneath the specter of legislative control.
More @ Scrying Biotech