Thursday, May 26, 2016

Salon Publishes Article DEFENDING Pedophiles

Via David

OMG! Salon Publishes Article DEFENDING Pedophiles

There are sex-crimes and there are sex-crimes, all of them are absolutely terrible. But the worst sex crime IMHO is pedophilia, sex with a child.  Taking advantage of a child is an unforgivable crime.

But apparently liberal web-magazine Salon doesn’t think so, they seem to be trying to legitimize the practice.

The post below was written by my colleague Joe Newby and might make you ill (it sure made me ill).

On Tuesday, the ultra-left wing rag Salon published an article defending pedophiles, presenting them as poor, lonely souls who just want someone to love.

There’s only one problem.  The people these individuals want to “love” are children.  And Salon is apparently okay with that.

More @ The Lid

6 comments:

  1. Wrong answer. If you are a pedophile, you ARE a monster. You are scum of the earth vermin. Salon is promoting that which is evil. The ONLY good pedophile is a DEAD pedophile. Not that I really want to known but what the f--k is so wrong with you that you can not have sex with an adult? More proof that the sexual revolution of the 60's was in fact a disaster for this country. I can not express my disgust with Salon for publishing this evil filth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pitchfork. You bring a torch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hells bells! We got a deputy sheriff that stalks &sexts 16& 17 year olds. Paid for an abortion for a 16 yr. old. I went to the sheriff & told him about one girl & he told me it was the best thing that ever happened to her. Un fn believable. I did get him fired from working in our town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he told me it was the best thing that ever happened to her.

      Amazing.

      I did get him fired from working in our town.

      Good job.

      Delete