Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Chesterton Axiom No Longer Applies

Via David

 http://boardofwisdom.com/cachetogo/images/quotes/158864.png

When I did my baconalicious koran burning five years ago, in an interview a few days afterward I was asked the following question:
IOTW –  In your video you pretty much dare Muslims to come and get you. Are you being a martyr, or do you pretty much have confidence that you can handle yourself?
Ann – Were the guys who volunteered to fight in all previous wars “martyrs”€?  Did the boys who enlisted in ’41 have a death wish?  No.  There just comes a point where any person of integrity knows that they have to fight.  I love G.K. Chesterton’s quote, “A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”  I love my country and my fellow man enough to be willing to lay down my life to defend them against evil.  And, yeah.  I can damn sure handle not only myself, but also an assault rifle, a big ass tactical shotgun, a sniper rifle, and a nine for those “intimate” encounters.

I no longer love what is behind me.  I have zero desire to fight for or in any way contribute to the continuance of what used to be called “The United States.”  Burn it.  Burn it to the ground. (Seems like I've said this before)

What brought this post on?

More @ Barnhardt

4 comments:

  1. I have now been in Colorado over twenty years. There are two things here that make me proud of this State. They are Ann Barnhardt and legal marijuana. I'll fight from my wheel-chair to defend both. I can't get to NC this summer but you Tarheels are all welcome at my house in Aurora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on, Horace. make this PATCON! Go for it, man! :)

      Delete
  2. 'Diabolical Narcissism' video is worth the watch - this is Ann's final video, for as she says, there's nothing more to say. We have been worn down over time not to resist. Where is our red line in the sand? How far will we let them go (the diabolical narcissists) before we say NO MORE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where's Stonewall and his Black flag when we need him the most!? :)

      Delete