Thursday, September 1, 2016

"If they won't let us have Ron... Let's bring the Don.."

Via comment by Quartermain on Trump Camp Mulls Using Seized Cartel Assets to Pay...

 

I was democrat born and raised.  Thanks to my education (lack of a better term) I was somewhere between liberal to leftist.   As the inimitable Bob Wallace of Uncle Bob's Treehouse said "They are neither new nor conservative."

In the '80's my concept of conservatives or the right wing was formed by the antics of the neo-cons.  I believed and still believe that American foreign policy has been one big disaster.  It seemed that the left wing addressed those issues but for the wrong reasons.

4 comments:

  1. I know this is a shameless comment and attempt at self-promotion... If you have the time, can you let me know what you think?

    https://quartermainsquarter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, he's one my heroes. Sioux's also.

      Here's a search of FNC and there are many posted. Thanks.

      http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/search?q=Yeagley

      Delete
    2. Yep, he is one of mine as well. I remember Sioux used to post there a lot.

      Delete
    3. Sue made a scapbook of her favorite writings and brought it to one of the PATCONS, so if you ever get a chance to come, you'll see it.

      Delete