Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Religious life here I come!

 

Uncle, I posted an update!
Praise Jesus! With fervent prayers, a lot of hard work done daily with great love and tremendous trust in God, I am this much closer to being debt free in order to give my all to Jesus with love in Mary to enter religious life! I sincerely thank you all mostly for your heartfelt prayers as Jesus is truly our life line to bearing fruit for the Kingdom of God. Thank you so much for your very kind and very generous contributions dearest friends and family! 

May our Dearest Lord gently move your hearts to grow more deeply in faith, hope and charity especially with devotion to our Blessed Mother and pray the rosary daily with your families! 3 God loves and cares for us all! :) To God be the Glory and may you see no longer me but only Jesus living within me dearest brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment