Friday, December 23, 2016

My Line

 

 http://images.slideplayer.com/27/9164520/slides/slide_38.jpg

As we gather for Christmas, we must also recognize that it is a dying tradition. Our culture is on the decline, because we have not heeded the words of our founders and defended our liberties with steadfast defiance of law. For all of these years I have worked (and will continue to work) to strengthen the minds around me. I ask the reader to give me the benefit of the doubt when I say my mind is strong. I know what must eventually be done. But, it must be done alone.


We are all known, the authorities infiltrate our groups and our plans are known to them. Even when spoken in the hushed silence of the woods, our oaths are heard. The fact very simply is this: if you are speaking to someone and you are not the fed informer, the other person is.

4 comments:

  1. AM SOMEWHAT in agreement that the present day culture has evolved in a real bizare world growing ever more alien every day

    best advice is to ignore it unless it tries to harm you
    better to start at a new grassroots level a microworld of civilized beings replacing the old world dying and regrow into a new network of trust with similar microworlds that have survived

    what is your opinion about this view?

    Wildflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. better to start at a new grassroots level a microworld of civilized beings replacing the old world dying and regrow into a new network of trust with similar microworlds that have survived

      Oh, yes and try we must. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Wildflower, you've definitely got the right solution.

    Lots of right-wing types have been proposing such for years. And I'm sure a more left-wing variant would also be possible.

    What irks me is I sometimes think right-wing types are overly dramatic when their ideas would be readily acceptable if just moderating the appearance a bit.

    ReplyDelete