Monday, September 4, 2017

What’s the difference between the New Right and the Alt-Right?

Via Frank


The New Right is a right-leaning populist and nationalist political coalition of contrarians, meme magicians, disaffected Democrats and Republicans, and disappointed conservatives. What seems to unite them is a belief that the status quo hasn’t worked. Currently, the New Right is united by tactics and a loose network that can be found on internet social networking platforms. Its strategic aims and ideological pinnings have not yet settled.

The New Right: Extreme Tactics for Center-Right Politics. 

 More @ Medium

2 comments:

  1. Would it be OK if I cross-posted this article to WriterBeat.com? There is no fee, I'm simply trying to add more content diversity for our community and I liked what you wrote. I'll be sure to give you complete credit as thze author. If "OK" please let me know via email.

    Autumn
    AutumnCote@WriterBeat.com

    ReplyDelete