Wednesday, December 6, 2017

FBI: Abuse of Trust

 https://i.pinimg.com/736x/77/3c/d0/773cd0e85afad8859d1323f55fc930c7.jpg

The FBI is coming unglued and the only thing holding it together are the agents themselves, continuing to mask over the obvious and complete corruption within their ranks. Let me ask the average FBI agent this question: If I were in full knowledge of criminal activity at my workplace and did nothing, would I not be somewhat culpable in the crimes committed there? What if I knew that my boss was falsifying bank records to avoid paying federal and state income taxes? Should I just turn a blind eye, or contact either the FBI or the IRS? Just curious, because it doesn't seem like there is any intention of the agents themselves, trained law enforcement personnel, to discover and expose or even take into custody any of the outright criminals within their ranks.

4 comments:

  1. Christmas wish: Disband the FBI....plow it under..unmarked grave. Imprison it's criminal workers. Speak not of it after that, it's been an embarrassment to our country and an albatros about our necks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nobody or agency to turn to for justice because they are the crooks.

    ReplyDelete