Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I have returned

Via comment by Reborn on  Atlanta Airport Blackout Sends Message to Terroris...

 http://content.11alive.com/photo/2017/04/08/FullSizeRender_1491653005077_9190576_ver1.0.jpg

Dear Friends, I told you I would be back this week, but it is only by the skin of my teeth. When I returned my rental car at the Atlanta airport on Sunday, December 17, I inquired about the location of the train that takes you to the terminal. The response was that the train was not working, but busses would take you to the terminal.

I went to the alleged buses only to find masses of people waiting in a growing line several hundred yards in length in the outside cold without any information except the complete power faiure of the entire airport. There were no busses.

1 comment: