Friday, February 23, 2018

Comment 0n Government Failed, So ... Limit Americans' Rights?...

Comment by cannon on Government Failed, So ... Limit Americans' Rights?...
 Image result for give up my guns and trust the government and police
          so lemme get this right...
the F.B.I. didn't follow up on tips...
the state and local cops dropped the ball and didn't follow up on over 30 calls
and the cop on duty at the school refused to enter the building and engage the shooter, 
and you want me to give up my guns and trust the government and police to keep me safe
ya...uh...NO...not just no, but hell no

4 comments:

  1. Or as I have said on other blogs: 100 MILLION (more or less)law abiding free Citizen gun owners with 350 MILLION (at least) guns did absolutely NOTHING wrong on Valentine's Day but somehow we are to blame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the 1981 Warren v. District of Columbia court case. In this case, it was revealed that the police actually have no duty to protect individuals, they just have some vague duty to uphold the law, which allows them to avoid any type of responsibility in situations like this.

    This blows me away. So what good are they. I've noticed
    the 'Serve and Protect' emblem on the vehicles are basically
    history. No I know why.

    ReplyDelete