Saturday, March 3, 2018

Zogby: Trump Approval 48 Percent, Millennials Grow

 hollywood0301118

A new nationwide Zogby poll of likely voters showed President Donald Trump's job approval standing at 48 percent, with his popularity growing among millennials, where he registered an approval of 50 percent, as opposed to voters age 65 and up, where he came in at 44 percent.
The president's job approval was strongest in the east and south regions of the country, each at 52 percent approval. Men were more likely to approve of his job at 56 percent than women, where he scored 41 percent, although Trump's numbers among women were up from the month before.

More @ News Max

6 comments:

  1. Well...After he said Confiscate the guns. Worry about dew proses later. He lost me. My wife. Her church. and Her ENTIRE family. That's only about 400 votes he'll never get back. He also says he supports every Neo-Con up for reelection. He just became a one term President IMO IF the democrats don't take the house at midterms and impeach or no one slaps him with the 25th.--Ray ---TRUMP= Just Another RINO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read an article the other day which said Trump was playing a shell game.

      Delete
    2. I agree, Brock. I'm originally from North NJ about 15 miles from NYC. I kinda understand the Trump psyche but his tactics even scare me. If you're from the South or mid-west he's definitely going to cause you some "withdrawal from support" anxiety. I recommend Mr. Anonymous wait till the cake is baked before being stampeded away from probably the finest president America has seen in 100 years.

      Delete
    3. "withdrawal from support" anxiety.

      :) Thanks.

      Delete
    4. Please withdraw my post. It was unfinished.

      Delete
    5. I don't see your comment here. Did you mean the one on guns?

      Delete