Thursday, April 5, 2018

What is behind Chick-Fil-A's enormous success?

Via Billy



Is it the chicken? The customer service? Or something else?


Open only six days per week, Chick-Fil-A’s per store sales are outpacing the second best performing quick service restaurant chain by nearly 63%. The earnings per store are averaging $4.4 million.

McDonald’s, ranking fifth in per store average sales, only collects $2.5 million per store, and they are open more than 52 additional days per year. Chick-Fil-A has significantly fewer stores than McDonald’s, ranking it eighth in overall sales, but it is on pace to move up to third place by 2020.

More @ The Maven

4 comments:

  1. The chicken is not greasy and is pretty good. Whether you walk in the front door or pull up at the drive-thru they great me with a smile - Southern hospitality. You also have the shift manager who walks the restaurant continuously asking guests if they need refills or how they are doing, checking on drive-thru operations or the grill, and I have seen management bus tables and take out the trash. My son worked at one while in high school - he had a positive experience.

    Then there is the freeby's they give out. It is usually coupons for a free chicken biscuit or sandwich. I was pulling through the drive-thru one morning in my '74 Stingray and ordered a chicken biscuit breakfast. The young girl at the window handed me my meal and said I had won the cool car free meal.

    When I get fast food about half the time it is Chic-fil-A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I imagine the food is better for you than the average fast food.

      Delete
  2. Why not give credit where credit is due? Isn't it obvious that Almighty God is pleased with their willingness to recognize Him and has therefore chosen to bless them as a testament for His glory?

    Y'all have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete