Monday, July 23, 2018

The Arrest of Maria Butina Is Another Hoax


Image result for The Arrest of Maria Butina Is Another Hoax

The Guardian Neswspaper, which once was an honest newspaper that spoke for the British working class has now been suborned, in my opinion, by the CIA and British Intelligence (sic).

Perhaps you remember a few years ago that The Guardian complied with illegal orders from the corrupt UK government to destroy the Wikileak files that revealed US felonies and deceptions of so-called “allies,” who are nothing but Washington’s vassals.

What disturbs me about The Guardian is that it no longer guards truth and the working class. Instead The Guardian guards the extraordinary lies that serve the agenda of the US hegemonic state.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting. So, everything turns out to be bs.

    I should have expected as much. All that the "news" orgs do now is to waste people's time. And apparently, it works!

    I hope Trump tweets on this matter. I've largely given up debating such things online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've largely given up debating such things online.

      Done, done the same. :)

      Delete