Monday, October 29, 2018

Graham: The only people yelling at me ‘would turn the country into a mob’

 Graham: The only people yelling at me ‘would turn the country into a mob’
Shouting protesters repeatedly interrupted the rally, including a moment of silence for victims of a shooting in a synagogue in Pittsburgh on Saturday that left 11 people dead.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said in a tweet on Monday that the only people yelling at him are those who want to turn the U.S. into a "mob."

"All the people wanting to yell at me would turn the country into a mob ... they don't respect the presumption of innocence," Graham tweeted.

"They have a view of the government that would make us Venezuela."

More @ The Hill

4 comments:

  1. I wonder how many Republican politicians and Cabinet posts have armed body guards now? Brock, do you feel a tense inpatients in the air? Quite like something is stalking and close by? Even where I live in the wilds of Eastern South Dakota it is palpable...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how many Republican politicians and Cabinet posts have armed body guards now?

      They should all have them.

      ===============

      Brock, do you feel a tense inpatients in the air? Quite like something is stalking and close by? Even where I live in the wilds of Eastern South Dakota it is palpable...

      I better take a couple of anxiety pills. :) What's the population where you live?

      Delete
    2. A small town, about 1200 people. You may know of it. Think "Little House on the Prairie"

      Delete
    3. Sounds good to me. I grew up in a town of 600 which is now 1,200.

      Delete