Monday, November 26, 2018

Report: Jerome Corsi Rejecting Plea Deal, Plans to Sue Mueller

 Associate of Trump confidant says he's mulling a plea deal

Former Infowars D.C. bureau chief Jerome Corsi will reject a plea agreement offered by the special counsel and fire back with a criminal complaint, accusing Robert Mueller of “Gestapo” tactics in attempting to pressure the author into pleading guilty to one count of perjury.

“They can put me in prison the rest of my life. I am not going to sign a lie,” Corsi said in a brief telephone call with CNN. Asked what Mueller office will do next if he does not agree to the plea deal, Corsi replied, “I don’t know.”

Corsi told NBC producer Anna Schecter that a plea agreement would involve the author of pleading guilty to one count of perjury. “I’d rather sit in prison and rot for as long as these thugs want me to,” he told Schecter.

More @ Breitbart

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brock, These Traitors have been put on notice. They are panicking. December 5th seems to be forming up as a Day of Reckoning. This treasonous Cabal and their Soft Coup has to be stopped. Will it be fireworks, blood in the streets, assassination attempts, pitchforks and torches? I found this over at SGT REPORT, enjoy:

    /www.sgtreport.com/2018/11/72068/

    ReplyDelete