Friday, December 7, 2018

RUMOR: The FBI Whistleblower Raid Was a Setup of Mueller

 

Coercing Cohen with Gestapo tactics will be Mueller’s undoing. As we’ve learned with Jerome Corsi, not everyone fears Mueller.

When I heard of the FBI raid of whistleblower of The Clinton Foundation, I wondered what this raid could possibly be about.

I wrote this of the raid,

But the conspiracy is far worse, and will ultimately end up on the desk of Obama.

“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections.

2 comments:

  1. This was by far one of the best articles I have read on this subject. It is brilliant.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete