Monday, February 25, 2019

Public Schools Are Little More Than Promoters Of The Leftist Agenda (So what else is new?)

Image result for home school Public Schools scores

You would think by this late date that most thinking parents would long ago have realized what the public school system in this country is really doing to their children. Sadly, this does not seem to be the case. People continue to feed their kids into these mis-education monsters and then can’t figure out why their kids come home with severe emotional problems.

If there were only a small handful of us writing about this stuff I could figure out why so few listen but there are literally hundreds of articles out there on the internet about what goes on in public schools, so many I can’t begin to mention them all. In any given article the best you can do is quote a few sources and hope that moves some people to start researching on their own. Those who are not willing to at least try to find out what their kids are being spoon fed are probably hopeless–and their kids will end up being even more so.

2 comments:


  1. "Ya, I know but my school is different."

    Have you actually spent any time at their school to see what's going on?

    "I would like to but I'm really busy working."

    Have you read any of their school books?

    "No, but I am sure thy are ok or my kids would tell me."

    Are you aware of Channel One News and what you kids see on it every day?

    "No, but if it was bad my kids would let me know."

    So you haven't been to the school, you haven't read their books, and you have no idea what Channel One News is showing them?

    "Look, my kids are good kids, and their school is OK so let's just move onto something else, OK?"


    Nero fiddled.

    Y'all have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2019/02/comment-on-public-schools-are-little.html

      Delete