Friday, February 15, 2019

Walther Unveils New Program: Try a PPQ for 30 Days – No Money Down & Free Shipping!


Walther is so confident that you’ll love their PPQ Series of handguns that they’re giving you an opportunity to get your hands on one for free!

Under a new program called “Shoot It. Love It. Buy It.,” you’ll have two options to procure a PPQ model for 30 days, during which time you can bring it to the range, shoot it, show it to your buddies, compete with it, you name it!

If you’re not in love after 30 days, well, you simply send it back to Walther.  On their dime, no less.  Details of the two options are below:

More @ Guns America

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't know. I love my PPK, but to me the newer Walthers don't look the way Walthers are supposed to look. At least to my old, jaded eyes.....

    ReplyDelete