Wednesday, April 24, 2019

KATIE HOPKINS WARNS AMERICA: DON'T BECOME LIKE THE UK: A dynamic speech at the Freedom Center's West Coast Retreat.

Via regenstein


At the Freedom Center's recent West Coast Retreat at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes (April 5-7, 2019), U.K.'s freedom fighter Katie Hopkins discussed the price she has paid in her battle for freedom in the UK -- and warns America not to become like Britain. Don’t miss the video and transcript of this dynamic speech below!

Transcript:

KATIE HOPKINS: (Applause) That was good.  That was good.  That was very beefy.  Okay, thank you.  Anyway, it's so fun to be here.  Thank you all for having me here.  Thank you in particular to David Horowitz, who I believe is the most inspirational freedom fighter of our time.  Absolutely.  Without David and his gorgeous team, I certainly wouldn't have a platform, and I can't tell you how grateful I am.  I have noticed however, David has become a little bit like the queen.  So, it's his 80th birthday year, and I don't know how many birthdays he's had so far, but I'm figuring by the end of the year, he's gonna have about eight, so he's kind of like the queen of the fight for freedom that we have here.

More with video @ Front Page

No comments:

Post a Comment