Sunday, July 21, 2019

Jews Supporting Migrants: Undermining America, the West, and endangering us Jews to boot

Via David


If anyone is coming here thinking this is a slam on all Jews... wrong.  I am specifically aiming my ire at Jews whose pro-migrant / pro-immigrant advocacy is threatening the cohesiveness of America... and whose actions, in parallel, are endangering all Jews by giving fuel to those who hate us.
 
First, as a pre-amble for those who are just coming to my blog – on my father’s side I have American roots with multiple Revolutionary War ancestors… and further back, to Plymouth Rock.  I have one confirmed Mayflower ancestor and, if I ever find time to resume my genealogical research, I have zero doubt I will discover more.

More @ Red Pill Jew

10 comments:

  1. And one Hell of a lot of those bolshevik 'jews' are Also the Same people who want to Ban all Guns... Gee, I wonder Why???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because....Only Your Enemy Wants You Disarmed

      --Ron W

      Delete
    2. Naw, naw you don't tell me...... :)

      Delete
    3. Because they're LIBERAL to the core. Alas.

      You'd think we Jews - of all peoples - would have learned about the perils of trusting The State. As Walter E. Williams once wrote, "Nobody who died in 1930 could have envisioned the Holocaust." (from memory)

      JUDAISM, as opposed to "plopping Judaism" is Conservative.

      Delete
  2. Before you go all anti-jew on me, the Lutherans and Catholics hugely supported mass migrations, resettlement, and asylum processing too. Last I checked, none of them were jews.

    --generic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Episcopalians also, I believe. I left their hallowed walls during the Vietnam war.

      Delete
    2. If you look at the common thread, it's LEFTISM.

      Delete
    3. BTW, I am the author. I'm a Jew... so definitely not "all anti-Jew".

      Delete