Sunday, September 1, 2019

Carolina Puppy Update

Should be satire. :)

Image may contain: dog 
8 weeks

 
 22 weeks. This is their awkward age when they are all ears and legs. :)
 
BELLA (in foster care): Carolina Dog, Dog; Newport, NC
 Forecast.
 
The puppy did not ship!
 
I got to the airport over  2 hours before schedule. Flight #3138 was supposed to depart  at 10:29am according to the email. I paid gas and a toll road and arrived at 8:25am. The air cargo told me the flight left at 8:39am. No other flight can be booked because of the temperatures. In fact this flight was cancelled for pets because of temperatures. 
 
He’s the issue I called AA about 5 times. Sorry but you cannot understand most of their agents. They don’t have an answer. 
 
Now we have to get another Health Certificate AND they would have let the puppy ship today but felt the crate might be too small next week. I’ll BUY A NEW CRATE. 
 
Please let me know if you get any emails from AA because I asked them to send you the email. 
 
I won’t be able to respond for a couple of hours because I’ll be headed home. I’m very upset. 
 
Not your fault or mine it’s American Airlines!

Ps-Because of uncertainty about the Hurricane they think it would be best to wait until Wednesday or later.

2 comments:

  1. Son of a gun. I feel your frustration. I'm looking forward to
    the homecoming if it ever comes. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete