Thursday, September 5, 2019

Major League Soccer Team Bans Betsy Ross Flag, Calls it a ‘Symbol for Hate Groups’

 Image result for betsy ross battle

America’s premier soccer league, Major League Soccer, has declared the red, white, and blue Betsy Ross flag a “symbol for hate groups” and banned a couple in Utah from waving it at games.

A Utah couple who were in attendance at a Major League Soccer Real Salt Lake game says they were told by stadium officials to put away their Betsy Ross flag because the original flag of the American Revolution is a “symbol for hate groups.”

More @ Breitbart

2 comments:

  1. I was do inspired by this story! Do inspired that I immediately went out to purchase a Betsy Ross flag and z flagpole to display it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good deal. I fly the Betsy Ross in my graveyard for my 3X who was in the Revolutionary War, and the Cavalry Battle Flag for the many who fought in the the Late Unpleasantness. :)

      Delete