Saturday, September 7, 2019

The Commanding Heights Of Hollywood Now Hate Dave Chappelle

 Dave Chappelle At The Grammy Awards 2018

On Wednesday’s episode of "The Ben Shapiro Show," Shapiro talks about Dave Chappelle's new "politically incorrect" Netflix special, "Sticks and Stones," and the Left's reaction. Video and partial transcript below:
 
So I don't know if you've seen Chappelle's new special, but it's insanely politically incorrect. I mean incredibly so. He mocks his own audience for being too woke. There's one point where he says, in the middle of the special, he says, "I'm going to do an imitation." And then he says, "'You tweeted something bad five years ago, and now I'm going to come after you and destroy your career.' Who am I?" And everybody thinks, oh, well, you know, that's the media. [But then] he says, "That's you. That's all of you."
 

4 comments:

  1. He has always kind of been anchored on the fringes anyway. He is no angel, nor is any mortal man. It is just that the Audience/Culture has moved closer to the drain on their circular descent into oblivion. This could be his defining moment of clarity. I wish him luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it addressing the singular as a plurality, or is it the other way round?
    Two sides of a coin, that landed on it's edge??

    ReplyDelete