Thursday, October 3, 2019

Comment on: Trump's Transparency is Driving the Left Nuts



I know hardly a thing about conducting business in that rarefied air of dealing in tens of millions or even billions of dollars. The closest I have come is that I have personally known some very successful businessmen who have built a very high (very!) net worth. Yet I do know that business in not only in trading dollars for assets and such. The mark of success often is in negotiations. Wasn't it Trump who wrote the book on the subject? So tell me, how absolutely stupid must one be to think that they, of little personal acumen, could possibly prosecute war against one who is so far above their league as to be barely visible to them? Mr. Trump has again and again played them as fools. He has done more that that, he has exposed them as fools. And being fools, they continue to play their foolish games. The man Trump must highly enjoy their feeble attempts. I picture him as laughing his tail off as they try to play his game. They are blinded. I truly do see this as biblical in how they have been given over to their raging lusts. So blinded are they that they do not see their folly.

I don't know about the rest of the country but I can say that map is incorrect with respect to California. Nearly one half of the counties shown in blue are in fact red. (That biggest blue rectangle in the southern part of the state is one county. San Bernardino is the largest county in the nation, most of it is unpopulated desert. The military uses much of the county.)

Also, the large county in north Arizona is all Navajo reservation with a couple of towns. The city of Page is probably an even split of Ds and Rs but the Navajos are very much 'red' (no pun intended) due, in part, to their fierce pride of the Code Talkers and high enlistments into the USMC. Most likely it is the city of Flagstaff which is a university town plus taken over by fags which tints the county blue. So yeah, one city out of thousands of square miles turns a county.

With respect to Scott's quote, it seems he is being as careful with his words as a politician would. I wonder what he meant when he said, 'Few countries are like America.' Certainly some countries share some attributes as America but no country have all what America is, nor are they close. It is more than semantics when the subject is a Constitution which recognizes and protects God given individual liberties, including land ownership. Perhaps it is that other countries have followed the lead set by America. Even then, they fail to capture the entire essence of what America is.

I am always amazed that politicians can find new ways to waffle. I shouldn't be but I am.

--Rick

4 comments:

  1. But wait! Barack Obama promised he would have the most transparent administration ever. I think even the leftist media admitted his was one of the most secretive, but still that was all well and good. Trump is probably the most transparent President ever, but they don't like it! Whatz up wi' dat? --Ron W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look ma, I made the papers! Golly, Brock. :)

    Thou your readers can likely figure it themselves, I wish to correct a mistake I made. Delete the word, about, and insert the word, above, where I mention Trump being at a level so far above them jackasses. Actually, there is another error, the first paragraph should be split into two paragraphs. Because I'm pedantic borderline OCD.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) First done but I don't see where you would want to make the two paragraphs....?

      Delete