Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Democrats Announce Plans To Tear Down Confederate Monuments In Virginia

Via David

The Democrats have boasted in The New York Times about how Virginia was flooded with Third World immigrants to transform the state into East California. Now that Democrats control Virginia, they plan to destroy your Confederate monuments and take away your guns. They also want to transform your sons into girls and your daughters into boys.

I went to the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in 2017.

As I have said all along, I went because I opposed the removal of the Confederate monuments in Charlottesville like the majority of Virginia voters. I traveled to New Orleans to oppose the removal of the Confederate monuments there as well. I traveled to both of these places from Alabama because I saw where this cultural genocide was going at the time.

The Hill:

2 comments:

  1. So are these of the same ilk who once extolled tolerance and diversity? --Ron W

    ReplyDelete