Friday, December 27, 2019

Tavor TS12



The Tavor TS12 12 gauge shotgun is a gas regulated bullpup shotgun with an innovative design that feeds from one of three (3) individual magazines which can hold four 3 inch shotgun shells or five 2 ¾ inch shotgun shells each. This means that the potential overall capacity from all three (3) individual magazines is 15 rounds plus one additional round in the chamber. The TS12 has a unique feature that automatically loads a round in the chamber once the subsequent loaded magazine is rotated into position. It can be fed and unloaded from either side.

More @ IWI

9 comments:

  1. How many 2.5" shells? This with a Holographic Reflex Scope and 1200 Lumen LED Light would make a good home defense shotgun especially if it could handle the Fiocchi #2 buckshot 2.5" for extra firepower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would ask the manufacturer. My first mag in my Saiga 12 had double loads of 00 followed by a slug.

      Delete
    2. At $1200 I think I will stick with my 60 year old 870 that has an 18.5" barrel, +3 tube, and birdshead grip.

      Delete
  2. I want one, to be the coolest kid on the block with a Buck Rogers shot gun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a legal weapon for John Q. Public to own. The barrel looks real short. Looks FUN, but, I bet after 16 rounds your ears aren't the only things ringing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put a TAPCO stock on my Saiga 12 so it would fit in the case and after 6 rounds your shoulder doesn't want anymore. :)

      Delete
  4. Good Morning Brock. I have tried three times to get this video to play all the way through over at Mike's 90 miles site. It keeps either shutting down, or being shut down, not sure which. But it is DYNAMITE!! Adam Schifft for brains, is even sneakier than we were led to believe.

    https://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2019/12/exclusive-oss-counter-operation.html

    I'm going to her site: https://www.millennialmillie.com/
    and watch it again. See what you think. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete