Saturday, February 29, 2020

They’re At It Again: Media Claims Trump Called Coronavirus a ‘Hoax,’ But That’s Not What He Said

Via Billy

They're At It Again: Media Claims Trump Called Coronavirus a 'Hoax,' But That's Not What He Said

Last night at a rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump called out the Democrats for politicizing the coronavirus, noting that so far the administration’s quick reaction has kept the cases of the virus low.

Trump quoted one of his people saying that the effort to politicize the virus is the new “hoax” effort following the failure of Russia and impeachment.

Here’s the video of what he said.

More @ Red State

3 comments:

  1. During the news conference dealing with the Coronavirus, a reporter asked Trump about calling the disease a hoax. He calmly and clearly explained he was calling the Democrats' reactionary condemnation of his handling of the matter a hoax. THEN, within just a few minutes, a woman reporter, who I recognized as one from NBC and who was seated by the first reporter, asked him again!! He explained again. I think I would've asked her if she was listening when it was answered the first time! --Ron W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were he, I would instruct my staff to immediately prepare a response, preferably in video, each time they jump on this time of crap, so when he is asked about this or that, Trump immediately has it produced with no further comment, well except in this situation, I would ask the second one "Do you not comprehend the Kings' English?" Wonder how they would spin such a response? :)

      Delete
  2. That is what my wife was telling me. I wondered, not aloud, if she heard it from the clitton/crescent "news" network.
    Now I know the rest of the story.
    Heltau

    ReplyDelete