Sunday, March 22, 2020

Is There A Vaccine For Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Via Billy

US President Donald Trump speaks to the media as he prepares to board Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House on October 26, 2018 in Washington, DC.

After the primaries this week, I was watching Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. I’ve reached an age where I’ve seen just about everything and very little surprises me. But I confess myself… well, let’s say appalled that any sentient creature above the level of a jellyfish would vote for either of these men for president.

Because I have leftist friends and relatives, I know there are some on the Left who have drained the Kool Aid to the very dregs. They tell me they only hope they can die before climate change turns the earth into Mad Max: Fury Road. They have their fingers crossed that Joe Biden will pick a high quality vice presidential candidate like – wait for it – Stacey Abrams! And until the moment the stock market tanked, they actually believed the incompetent Barack Obama was responsible for the Trump economy.

3 comments:

  1. At the risk of being put on a watch list... and IMHO I've got to be on several or I've not been trying hard enough LOL... the only vaccine for TDS is measured in mm or calibers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Folks are either Certifiable Psychos or Treasonous Snakes. I say that they all know exactly what they are doing and are in absolute agreement as to why. Well, we are onto their plans. ENOUGH!! Shut them Down, Mr. President. Check this one out, Sir.

    https://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2020/03/nolte-increasingly-unstable-media.html

    This article burned my biscuits real bad, Brock. We all know Who is behind all of this. It's time to end it, IMHAO. We The People are the one's who are in and/of the light, YET we own the darkness. As ole Johnny Cash sang: "Sooner or Later God's Gonna Cut You Down." It's about to happen, Methinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really and thanks. https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2020/03/increasingly-unstable-media-demand.html#comment-form

      Delete