Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The Sober Math Everyone Must Understand about the Pandemic

Via Daughter Virginia


I wrote this post on Facebook on Thursday Night, March 12th 2020. Since I wrote it, the post been shared 120k times and I’ve been asked to repost it here so people can share on Twitter and other platforms. Please distribute freely.

It’s reposted in its entirety here, with no edits.



This is a long post addressing two underlying issues with the current response to the pandemic that leave me concerned. It’s the longest post I’ve ever written.

More @ Medium

9 comments:

  1. Sorry. Anyone who spends a whole paragraph up front telling me how long his post is, then another paragraph telling me how man peaple read it and a third to tell me I need to read it to... just lost me.
    Tell me the important statement FIRST. Then go back and present your supporting arguments. I dont know if this was important. I'm not going to waste 20 minutes of my life finding out only to be disappointed... again.

    --generic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all I need to know - short and sweet and very plausible:
    https://twitter.com/MukhiMindset/status/1195091753587683350

    Sometimes they tell the truth. Quinsy did also regarding
    the controlling corporations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brock, read Grif's comments, please:
    https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/the-house-that-fear-built

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brock, please read Grif's comments:
    https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/the-house-that-fear-built

    I don't know if this is a duplicate post as I might not have
    hit the 'publish' command the first time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm not sure why Tarboro doesn't have much of this.

      Delete
    2. Yea, I noticed on the NC map on the news your county had none.
      Strange. I guess just a little late getting there.
      If Asheville would have remained a dot on the map, we
      would not have had any cases.

      Delete