Sunday, October 25, 2020

A Rose By Any Other Name

https://www.thoughtco.com/thmb/B81ySdQB1aOe7E2ZzMzFPQKTUME=/1500x1000/filters:fill(auto,1)/communist-countries-overview-1435178_FINAL-072a5b63ec9946518ad861e14668acc0.png


No communist will occupy the White House while I live and that I can guarantee. My family is cognizant of that oath. Now, I have made it public, so there is no going back on it.

I have not written a lot lately, because there is so much happening and what am I going to say, really? Be ready? Have weapons and ammo at the ready? Can I say anything that will not be known by this astute readership? When I write, I want it to mean something. For me to tell you what you should do when you have done it several months ago seems idiotic and I won't do that.

What I will say is this. The Trump re-election is a lock. Even if they bring all their resources to bear to corrupt the vote, I think he still wins. He's converting people I never thought would vote for him and in numbers that are astounding, because he really does care about individual people of all colors, races and creeds. It sounds naive to some, but I think that's where he is. I have never been a Trump supporter, I don't really trust the guy or even like him as an individual, but as a president, he's done more for this country than any other president in my lifetime and I nearly worshipped Reagan, because he had the huevos to shout back at the other GOP lapdogs during a debate. 

More@ 12 Round

4 comments:

  1. Home run, brother. Long live America, freedom and our Constitution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must have been out during the Obama administration.

      --generic

      Delete
    2. No as he's been doing this for years

      Delete