Monday, November 9, 2020

A Trucker Strike In November Could Be Another Nail In The Supply Chain Coffin

 Via David

 https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/8-Stop-the-Tires-Truckers.png?itok=-uXg0D4Y

Rumor has it that a large number of independent truckers are planning multiple strikes in November during which they’ll stop transporting... well, everything. Considering that our supply chain is already in precariously bad shape, imagine the impact if transport also came to a halt.

Here’s how it’s being organized.

There’s a group on Facebook (for now – we all know how it goes on Facebook) called Stop the Tires Truckers that is organizing the strike. As of the writing of this article, more than 15,000 people had joined the newly formed group.

More @ Zero Hedge

8 comments:

  1. Park all their trucks to block the I, bridges, tunnels etc. going into the leftist hell holes. Shut them off to food for a week. Who are they going to get to move them? Truck drivers? Ha!

    These idiots think we have no alternatives to accepting their fraud.
    One should hope that these kinds of passive resistance will work. But I have my doubts that a generation brought up without any real moral structure is going to suddenly find any.

    ud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I have my doubts that a generation brought up without any real moral structure is going to suddenly find any.

      Which is sad to say the least.

      Delete
  2. I read, quoted by a long term truck driver, it is all local
    drivers, no over the road guys. Some union disagreement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it would cause some discomfort locally, but I support them.. Talk about a buncha people who have been taken for granted.. And the average person just has no idea how important those people are.
    Maybe now America can understand who matters,,
    Some rich athlete?
    The people who drive the trucks to deliver food to the grocery stores, gasoline to the station?

    Park where I see you, I'll stop and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Park where I see you, I'll stop and say hi.

      Good idea and thanks.

      Delete
  4. Found this thread at "Parler" while looking for more information on the truckers' strike:

    https://parler.com/profile/StopTheTires2020/posts

    ReplyDelete