Monday, November 9, 2020

There has been a revolution against red state America, not an election

 Via Alexander

 

 Paul Craig Roberts

There has been a revolution against red state America, not an election.

There are many credible reports of organized vote fraud committed by Democrats.  The only question is whether the Republican establishment will support challenging the documented fraud or whether Trump will be pressured to concede in order to protect the undeserved reputation of American Democracy.

For those influenced by a partisan media that is denying the massive fraud that occurred, here is an overview of the elements of the fraud and the legal remedies.  

 https://www.unz.com/article/of-color-revolutions-foreign-and-domestic-the-first-72-hours/

7 comments:

  1. A Democrat revolution against the Red state America. The list of treasonists is vast. To name a few: Mitt Romney, George Bush, Chris Christie and a Rino cast of hundreds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The list of treasonists is vast. To name a few: Mitt Romney, George Bush, Chris Christie and a Rino cast of hundreds.

      Agreed.

      Delete
  2. OT:

    I had burned out on blogging. I had burned out on the political caca de toro in general. I had burned out on life (period). I have an anger not clothed in rage but in a sardonic grin.

    Any way, I was in church last Sunday and my good pastor asked for prayer request.

    I stood up and said, "I'm sorry, I try to leave my politics at home but I have to get this off my chest. I want to pray that the political mess gets cleaned, that truth prevails, that we will be able to keep the freedoms we still have, (regardless of whither we deserve them or not) and that tyranny does not over take our land."

    After the services, some of my fellow Church members that they liked what I said. One church member, woman a little older that I always had a school boy crush on, told me that:

    "What you said was not out of place, but quite patriotic."

    I'm not sure, but I think I have blushed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Amen, Amen.
      We are collectively paying the price for being lazy and not vigilant.

      Delete
  3. In case someone else hasn't posted this:

    Here is a video showing an example of the vote switching taking place in the tallying from Clarity and CNN:

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ud1K6ymgNaR0/

    He also shows how Kentucky's votes were on a website called Clarity, and not really from the Secretary of State.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2020/11/vote-switching-textbook-example-of-how.html

      Delete